Do you like chair massages? Friday lunches during tax season? Summer hours? Free parking? Do you love the tax season insanity? Do you enjoy creating productive and pleasant relationships with your clients? Are you up to a challenge? As a small boutique firm, life is fluid and there is a never a dull moment. We are looking for an exceptional person to round out our great team!
- Primary focus during tax season is corporate tax preparation (1041, 990, 1120, 1120S and 1065) as well as reviewing individual and corporate returns. The remainder of the year, concentration will be on Tax Planning, Reviews, Compilations and NFP Audits.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the areas listed above as well as a current CPA license and advanced knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Company offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, paid holidays, summer hours and tax season bonus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
This position will start as part time (16-20 hours/week) until tax season, at which time it will be 40 hours with the possibility of mandatory overtime. There is the potential for it to become full time year round. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Tax Preparation: 2+ years (1040)
- QuickBooks for accounting and training purposes (advanced skills helpful)
- Payroll & Sales Tax preparation experience helpful
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills essential
- Availability for significant overtime during tax season if necessary
If qualified, please send one page resume including salary history.
Considered candidates will be tested in QuickBooks, 1040 tax preparation and general bookkeeping knowledge. Full background/reference check will be administered.